New Client Interview
The Genesis block pattern library has everything you need to design beautiful block.
If you have spoken with an attorney at our firm, and have been asked to complete our on-line new client interview form, please click on the link below.
You will need the following information:
- Paystubs or proof of income for the last two months of employment
- Last two years of income taxes
- List of all of your debt including account numbers and addresses of all creditors
- List of all your expenses in detail, including rent, mortgages utility bills etc.
- List of all your income from employment investments etc
Please note that the above list represents the necessary requirements for us to evaluate and file a bankruptcy petition for you and is not exhaustive as each case is different and has its own complexities. Also when providing a list of all of your creditors make sure you list all debt even if it is not dischargeable. This includes student loans and debt you intend on keeping because you intend on retaining certain collateral such as autos, home appliances and furniture.